- When was index started by the Bombay Stock Exchange i.e. Sensex?
- On the values of how many shares the index of the Bombay Stock Exchange is based?
- When was the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was established?
– 12 April, 1988
- When was Sebi granted constitutional institution status ?
- When had the government approved the symbol of Indian currency rupee?
– 15 July, 2010
- Where is the India Security Press located ?
– Nasik Road (Maharashtra)
- Where are bank notes of 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 rupees printed?
– Currency notes press nasik road
- Where are security papers located?
– Hoshangabad (Madhya Pradesh)
- In which cities are the government mints located?
– Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida
- What was the main objectives of the Seventh Plan
- Who presented the first budget of undivided India in 1946
– R. K. Nishankhamam Shetty
- When was the first budget of Independent India presented?
– November 26, 1947
- What is the sum of the market value of goods and services
– the gross domestic Product
- Who were the colleagues of Mahbub-ul Haq?
-K. Sen and Singer Swan
- What is the economic growth rate
– the rate of change in GDP
- What is involved in the primary sector of the Indian economy?
– agriculture and Animal Husbandry, Forest Industry and Construction of Lathas, Fisheries and Mining and Excavation
- What is included in the tertiary sector of the Indian economy
-Communications, business, hotels and refreshments, banks and insurance, real estate, housing
Ownership of homes and business services, public services and other services
- On model of which country the concept of economic planning in India is based?
– Soviet Union
- Which country is responsible for developing the concept of financial planning?
– Soviet Union
- Who is credited with introducing the financial planning system in India?
- When the Bombay scheme related to financial planning came to light
– January 1944
- When was the first industrial policy of independent India declared?
- Who had developed Sarvodaya Yojana
– Jai Prakash Narayan
24. What was the period of the Colombo plan
– 1951 to 1957
25.What kind of organization is the Planning Commission?
– semi-constitutional political orga…