- When was index started by the Bombay Stock Exchange i.e. Sensex?
- On the values of how many shares the index of the Bombay Stock Exchange is based?
- When was the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was established?
– 12 April, 1988
- When was Sebi granted constitutional institution status ?
- When had the government approved the symbol of Indian currency rupee?
– 15 July, 2010
- Where is the India Security Press located ?
– Nasik Road (Maharashtra)
- Where are bank notes of 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 rupees printed?
– Currency notes press nasik road
- Where are security papers located?
– Hoshangabad (Madhya Pradesh)
- In which cities are the government mints located?
– Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida
- What was the main objectives of the Seventh Plan
- Who presented the first budget of undivided India in 1946
– R. K. Nishankhamam Shetty
- When was the first budget of Independent India presented?
– November 26, 1947
- What is the sum of the market value of goods and services
– the gross domestic Product
- Who were the colleagues of Mahbub-ul Haq?
-K. Sen and Singer Swan
- What is the economic growth rate
– the rate of change in GDP
- What is involved in the primary sector of the Indian economy?
– agriculture and Animal Husbandry, Forest Industry and Construction of Lathas, Fisheries and Mining and Excavation
- What is included in the tertiary sector of the Indian economy
-Communications, business, hotels and refreshments, banks and insurance, real estate, housing
Ownership of homes and business services, public services and other services
- On model of which country the concept of economic planning in India is based?
– Soviet Union
- Which country is responsible for developing the concept of financial planning?
– Soviet Union
- Who is credited with introducing the financial planning system in India?
- When the Bombay scheme related to financial planning came to light
– January 1944
- When was the first industrial policy of independent India declared?
- Who had developed Sarvodaya Yojana
– Jai Prakash Narayan
24. What was the period of the Colombo plan
– 1951 to 1957
25.What kind of organization is the Planning Commission?
– semi-constitutional political organization
- Which steel plants were set up in the second Five Year Plan?
– Rourkela (Odisha), Bhilai (Chhattisgarh) and Durgapur (West Bengal)
- Which government had declared the end of the fifth year plan, one year ago?
– Janata Party government
28.Who determines the minimum support price?
– Agricultural cost and value Commission
- What is the name given to the Sixth Five Year Plan by the Janata Party government?
-The Rolling Plan
- What is the biggest contributor to the deficit in the total loss of the Government of India
– fiscal deficit
- Who is concerned with Modified Value Added Tax (MODVAT)?
– Excise duty
- Where is located the Indian Foreign Trade Institute?
– New Delhi
- What is the balance of payment?
– visual business, invisible business,
- When did the Foreign Exchange Management Act come into effect?
– in 2003
- Under which article of the constitution, the Finance Commission is constituted ?
- Who has designed the identification of Indian Rupee?
– D. Uday Kumar
- When did the food work program start?
- When was the ‘Antyodaya Yojana’ launched?
- Which bank is called ‘Bank of banks’?
– Reserve Bank of India
- Where is located the headquarters of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority?
- The foreign exchange currency that is prone to early conversion is called:
– Hot money
- What is MCX-SX?
– a stock exchange
- Which country has the zero-based budgeting technology?
– United States
- The first state in India to adopt zero-based budgeting technology:
– in Andhra Pradesh
- When the Special Economic Zone Act was passed by Parliament?