- Who among the following was the first and the last woman ruler of Delhi?
a. Chand Bibi b Hazarat Mahal c Razia Sultan d Mumtaz Mahal
- Which gas is used as a disinfectant in drinking water?
c. Methene d.Propene
- When was Indira Gandhi assassinated ?
a.21st May b. 31st October
c.31st August d. 31st July
4.What does the Pisciculture denotes to ?
(a) Beekeeping (b) Fish Farming
(c) Silk Farming (d) Dairy Farming
5. Who was the last Mughal ruler to sit on the peacock throne?
(a) Bahadur Shah
(c) Muhammad Shah
(d) Shah Alam II
6. What kind of file ‘.TMP’ extension refers to?
a)Imagefile b) Compressed Archive file
c) Audio file d)Temporary file
7 .Who is Vikram Seth ?
8. Who was the founder of Haryanka dynasty?
a. Bimnbisara b. Udayin
c. Ajatasatru d. None
9. Where was Buddha died ?
a) Sarnath b) Kusinagara c) Bodhgaya d) None
10. What is the inclination of the earth’s axis to the orbital plane ?
a) 21.2° b) 23.4 ° c) 66.2° d) 79°
11.The largest tiger reserve in India is
a. Corbettb b. Manas
c.Nagarjuna d. Bandipur
12. The Tropic of Cancer passes through the states of
a. Gujarat b. Uttarakhand c. Himachal Pradesh d. Delhi
13. Where is Indian institute of Petroleum located?
a) Pune Gulbarg c) Dehradun d) Chennai
14. Which is the largest living bird?
a) Duck b) Dodo c) Ostrich d) Peacock
15. Who introduced the market regulations in India?
a) Jahangir Balban
c) Akbar d) Allauddin khilji
16. Which is the nearest planet to Sun?
a.Venus b. Earth
c.Mercury d. Jupiter
17. Who was the first Foreign Minister of free India?
a) Jawahar Lal Nehru b) Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
c) Lalbahdur Shastri d) John Mathai
18. The idea of the constitution of India was first of all given by
a) Mahatma Gandhi b) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
c) J.L. Nehru d) M.N. Roy
19. Which article of the constitution is related to the president’s rule in any state in India?
352 b) 356 c 360 d) 372
20. A rolling plan is a plan to
a) Ten years b) Two years
c) Five years d) Year to year basis
21. “Legal Tender money” refers to
a) Cheques b) Drafts
c) Bills of Exchanges d) Currency notes
22. Khasi and Garo languages are spoken in
a.Mijoram b. Manipur
c.Meghalya d. Himachal Pradesh
23.What are the Insects referred to that can transmit diseases to humans?
a) Carriers b) Reservoirs c.Vectors d) Incubators
24. Cure to spinal injury is likely to emerge from :
a) Gene therapy b) Stem cell therapy
c) Xenograft d) Transfusion
25. Where does the Pituitary gland present?
a) At the base of brain b) outside brain
c) Inside the stomach d) Outside the brain
26. What is the SI Unit of charge?
27.Which of the following lens can correct the long-sight defect?
d.All of the abaove
28.Deficiency of Vitamin-A may lead to :
29.The lifespan of Red Blood Cells is __________ days.
30. The density of water is __________.
a. 5 g/cm3
d. 3 g/cm
31.Who discovered the radioactivity?
a.C V Raman
32.The Sun is a __________.
33. What is the volume of blood in an average adult?
34. What is the most abundant element in the universe?
35.Which is the most abundant element in the Earth’s crust?
36.How many of liters of air each day human body breathes in?
a.700 to 1000
b.15,000 to 20,000
c.11000 to 12,000
d.200,000 to 25,0000
37. Deficiency of Vitamin-D can cause:
d.hair growth on the face
38. What is the SI unit of pressure?
39 Which of the following is the densest substance on the Earth?
40. Which of the following is not a conductor?
d.All are conductors
41. What does CNG stands for?
a.Conventional Natural Gas
b.Compressed Natural Gas
c.Conducive Natural Gas
d.Conducted Natural Gas
42. In how many colour is light passed through a prism on splitting?
43 .1 nano-meter = ?
44 .Which of the following Instruments used for measuring very high temperature?
45 .What is the lifespan of White Blood Cells?
46. What is the fluid part of blood known?
47. Who discovered X-rays?
48.The speed of light is __________.
49. The mammal which lays eggs is-
c.Kangaroo d. Duckbilled Platypus
50.For galvanizing iron which of the following metals is used?
a.Zinc b) Copper c) Aluminum d) lead
1.c 2. a 3.b 4. b 5.c 6.d 7.a 8.a 9.b 10.b
11.c 12.a 13.c 14.c 15.d 1.6.a 17.a 18.d 19.b 20.d
21.d 22.c 23.c 24.b 25.a 26.b 27.b 28.c 29.b 30.b
31.b 32.b 33. b 34.a 35.b 36.b 37.b 38.c 39.d 40.d
41.b 42.c 43.d 44. a 45.a 46.a 47.c 48.b 49. d 50a