- Who among the following was the first and the last woman ruler of Delhi?
a. Chand Bibi b Hazarat Mahal c Razia Sultan d Mumtaz Mahal
- Which gas is used as a disinfectant in drinking water?
c. Methene d.Propene
- When was Indira Gandhi assassinated ?
a.21st May b. 31st October
c.31st August d. 31st July
4.What does the Pisciculture denotes to ?
(a) Beekeeping (b) Fish Farming
(c) Silk Farming (d) Dairy Farming
5. Who was the last Mughal ruler to sit on the peacock throne?
(a) Bahadur Shah
(c) Muhammad Shah
(d) Shah Alam II
6. What kind of file ‘.TMP’ extension refers to?
a)Imagefile b) Compressed Archive file
c) Audio file d)Temporary file
7 .Who is Vikram Seth ?
8. Who was the founder of Haryanka dynasty?
a. Bimnbisara b. Udayin
c. Ajatasatru d. None
9. Where was Buddha died ?
a) Sarnath b) Kusinagara c) Bodhgaya d) None
10. What is the inclination of the earth’s axis to the orbital plane ?
a) 21.2° b) 23.4 ° c) 66.2° d) 79°
11.The largest tiger reserve in India is
a. Corbettb b. Manas
c.Nagarjuna d. Bandipur
12. The Tropic of Cancer passes through the states of
a. Gujarat b. Uttarakhand c. Himachal Pradesh d. Delhi
13. Where is Indian institute of Petroleum located?
a) Pune Gulbarg c) Dehradun d) Chennai
14. Which is the largest living bird?
a) Duck b) Dodo c) Ostrich d) Peacock
15. Who introduced the market regulations in India?
a) Jahangir Balban
c) Akbar d) Allauddin khilji
16. Which is the nearest planet to Sun?
a.Venus b. Earth
c.Mercury d. Jupiter
17. Who was the first Foreign Minister of free India?
a) Jawahar Lal Nehru b) Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
c) Lalbahdur Shastri d) John Mathai
18. The idea of the constitution of India was first of all given by
a) Mahatma Gandhi b) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
c) J.L. Nehru d) M.N. Roy
19. Which article of the constitution is related to the president’s rule in any state in India?
352 b) 356 c 360 d) 372
20. A rolling plan is a plan to
a) Ten years b) Two years
c) Five years d) Year to year basis
21. “Legal Tender money” refers to
a) Cheques b) Drafts
c) Bills of Exchanges d) Currency notes
22. Khasi and Garo languages are spoken in
a.Mijoram b. Manipur
c.Meghalya d. Himachal Pradesh
23.What are the Insects referred to that can transmit diseases to humans?
a) Carriers b) Reservoirs c.Vectors d…