- When was the rupee devalued first time?
– September 20, 1949
- When was the rupee devalued for the second time?
– June 6, 1966
- When was the rupee devalued for the third time ?
– July 1, 1991
- In what situation the value of currency increases and the prices of goods and services fall?
– currency contraction or deflation
- What is the share of agriculture and relations sector in gross domestic (GDP)
– 13.67 Percent
- What was the contribution of agriculture to India’s GDP in 1950-51?
– 52.2 percent
- When are rabi crops sown?
– October, November, Decembe…