1. Who is known as father of Turkey ?
Answer : Mustafa Kamalpasha
2.Who was the first governor of Uttrakhand state?
Answer :Surjit Singh Barnala
3.Where were the Red Indians reside?
4.What is the state flower of Uttrakhand?
Answer :Brahma Kamal
5.By which act was the marriageable age of girls was raised to eighteen years.
Answer : Sharda Act (1930)
6. Only natural satellite of the Earth is :
Answer : Moon
7. Who played Gandhi’s role in the film ‘Gandhi’?
Answer: Ben Kingsley
8. When is the teacher’s Day celebrated?
Answer: 5 September
9. In which year was the atom bomb dropped on Japan?
Answer – 1945
10. On which river has Bhakara Nangal Dam built?
11. India’s National Flower is:
12. Dhanraj Pillai is related to which game:
13. How many permanent members are in the Security Council of United Nations Organization?
14.Which Indus Civilization site is now in Pakistan?
15. Who started the ‘Bhoodan Movement’?
Answer: Vinob Bhave
16. Who introduced English education in India?
Answer – Lord Mackay
17. Who is known as ‘Flying Sikh’?
Answer: Milkha Singh
18. What is Uday Shankar related to?
19. Who was the Chairman of the draft Constitution Committee?
Answer: Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar
20. Laxdeep is the capital.
21. Currency of Sri Lanka is :
22. Who wrote the book ‘Discovery of India’?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
23. Who discovered the ‘gravitational force’?
Answer – Newton
24. Who is the first Indian to receive Nobel Prize?
Answer: Ravinder Nath Tagore
25. Who founded the Ramkrishna Mission?
Answer: Swami Vivekanand
26. Which state is situated on the eastern part of India?
North – Arunachal Pradesh
27. Which is the lowest layer of the atmosphere-
Answer – Troposphere
28. In the Indian Army the name ‘Vijayanta’ is-
Answer – a tank
- During the tenure of which Prime Minister the Mandal Commission came into force?
Ans. – V. P. Singh
- 2. Who is called the father of the Green Revolution in India?
Ans. – MS. Swaminathan
- The White Revolution is concerned with.
- Who was the last Mughal ruler?
Ans. – Bahadur Shah Zafar
- Where is held Pushkar?
Ans. – Jaipur
- Where was the Azad Hind Fauj establishment?
Ans. – Singapore
8.India’s place in the world in terms of area-
Ans. – Seventh
- Zakir Hussain is concerned with-
Ans. – tabla
- Suez canal connects-.
Ans. – Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea
- Who was the founder of Nazism?
Ans. – Hitler
- Saharia tribe is found in:
Ans. – Rajasthan
- The mountain are represented in the map by-
Ans. – red color
- Which country is largest producer of Silk?
Ans. – China
- Who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan during the Kargil war?
Ans. – Nawaz Sharif
16.When was the Indian National Congress established?
Ans. – 1885 AD
- When the bajra crop is harvested?
Ans. – October-November
- Eskimo’s house is built.
Ans. – of snow
- Red triangle (Δ) is the symbol of :
Ans. – Family Welfare
- The Kaveri river flows.
Ans. – south
- What cereals are burnt during Holika Dahan?
Ans. – Barley
22.Who founded the ‘Khudai Khidmatgar’?
Ans. – Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
- Which city is meeting place of Ganges-Yamuna river.
Ans. – Allahabad
- The northernmost mountain ranges of the Himalayas are called.
Ans. – Hemadri
25. Kathak Kali is the dance of which state?
Ans. – Kerala
26.Ujjain is situated on the banks of which river?
Ans. – Kshipra
- Human Rights Day is celebrated.
Ans. – December 10
- Who was the first woman president of the Indian National Congress?
Ans. – Annie Besant
- Which Muslim invader destroyed the Somnath temple ?
Ans. – Mahmood Ghajnavi
- Who was the first recipient of Dada Saheb Phalke award ?
Ans. – Devika Rani
31.Which state of India is the largest producer of rubber?
Ans. – Kerala
- The first satellite launched by India.
Ans. – Aryabhatta