201. Which country is known as the country of ‘gross national happiness?’
202. Who is the father of psychology?
Ans. Wilhelm Wundt
203. What is the national game of the USA?
204. What is the capital of Nepal?
205. In which international championship the Thomas Cup is given?
206. To which country the famous player Frankie Friedrich belongs?
207. Which game has the biggest size of the field?
208. What is Canada’s national sport?
Ans. Ice hockey
209. Who was the Prime Minister of the UK during the World War II?
Ans. Winston Churchill?
210. What is called the report released by the UN on ending the HIV-AIDS epidemic?
Ans. On The Fast Track to End AIDS
211. Theresa May has lost the Brexit vote over which flagship bill?
Ans. Withdrawal Bill
212. When and where was Napoleon Bonaparte born?
Ans. Ajaccio, France, on 15 August 1769
213. Which Israeli flower was named after PM Modi?
214. Which UN body confers the Literacy Prize?
215. Which UN climate change conference has come out with an action proclamation?
Ans. Marrakech meets in Morocco
216. The Bronze image of Buddha that was recovered from Sultanganj is related to:
Ans. Gupta period
217. Where is the headquarters of the International Olympic Committee situated?
Ans. Lausanne, Switzerland
218. Where is the headquarters of the International Cricket Council (ICC) located?
Ans. Dubai, UAE
219. With which theory is Hans Morgenthau associated?
Ans. Realism Theory:
220. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is an American animal rights organization. When was it founded?
Ans.22 March 1980
221. William sisters are related to which game?
222. Which game is called America’s National Entertainment?
223. Where did the modern version of Cricket ‘Supermax cricket’ begin?
224. For which sport the English city ‘White City Stadium’ is famous?
Ans. Dogs’ race
225. To which game is ‘Davis Cup’ related?
Ans. Lawn tennis
226. Which continent represents the green ring painted on the Olympic flag?
227. To which country is the famous player Pele related?
228. For what function, Rajukas were appointed by Asoka? Ans. Judicial Functions
229. What is the motto of the Commonwealth Games?
Ans. Humanity, Equality, and Destiny
230. To which game the word ‘ground stroke’ is related?
Ans. Table tennis
231. Which US President helped in founding the League of Nations?
Ans. Woodrow Wilson
232. Which terror group in Aug 2017 has been declared a foreign terrorist organization by the US?
Ans. Hizbul Mujahedeen
233. To which game ‘Wellington Trophy’ is related?
234. Which year was the first women’s hockey world cup held?
235. What does the yellow ring represent in Olympic Flag?
236. The first World Cup in cricket was held in:
Ans. 1975 (In England)
237. Jesse Owens Global Award is given in the field of:
238. Which country led a boycott of the 1980 Olympic Games held in Moscow?
Ans. The United States of America
239. Maradona is a Famous Football Player of Which Country?
240. To which game the Ryder Cup is associated?